Our business was established in the late 1970’s and incorporated in 1981, we have since grown to full service electrical contractor which strives to learn of new technologies and other types of work that will ensure our growth. We stay up to date on all codes, we are required to have at least a minimum of 8 to 10 hours of code class per year. Our business also has grown due to references from previous installations, by word of mouth, and just being known for of what we can do for our customers. We have grown into one of the top Electrical Contractors as seen in the Winston-Salem Business Journal.
We serve all of North Carolina - we carry NC state Electrical License only - Unlimited
Member of the North Carolina Electrical Contractors Association
Member of the North Carolina Builders Association
Ron Overby - President - 33 years exp.
Tonya Overby - Sec/Treas - HR-AP-AR
John Craine - Senior Project Manager -37 years exp.
Richard Rogers- Field Project Manger-33 years exp.
Tony Bruce - Technician/ IA / PLC/ Controls - 33 years exp.
Current electricians - 15, with over 20 years experiance
All employees are trained to the highest standards available:
- OSHA- Each employee carries a training certification card
- MASC- Each employee carries a training certification card
- All empolyees are drug tested and certified via a third party and carry a card showing certification.
In house training is given by Hicks Safety Services and includes:
- Bucket truck safety and operation
- Trench and Excavation Safety
- Hazard Communication
- First aid / CPR
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Lock Out / Tag Out
- Electrical Safety
- Hearing Conservation
- Scaffold Safety
- NFPA 70 E ARC Flash Training and equipment
- Fire Safety
- Aerial Lift Training
- Trencher Safety
- And many more that are not listed